Copper wire granulator
Dry-type copper recycling machines are widely used to recycle all kinds of waste wires, including automotive cables, motorcycle cables, computer cables, communication cables and so on.
First of all, the waste wires will be crushed into small particles about 3cm. Then the crushed particles will be processed by a shredder to become finer. Next, high-accuracy airflow screening machine will separate plastic particles and copper powder. Finally, to maximize the recovery rate, you need use an electrostatic separator to screen the plastic particles again.
- Eco-friendly equipment: Each copper recycling machine is equipped with a dust collection device, so the recycling process does no harm to environment;
- Cover a small area: The structure of the machine is compact. In addition, it’s easy to install a copper recycling machine;
- Easy operation: PLC control system, highly automatic, high efficiency;
- Recycling rate is up to 99%;
- High-quality spare parts, long service life. The blade is made of high-quality alloy steel;
- The voltage and the frequency of the machine can be customized according to the customer’s requirements.
You could fill out the form below and leave your contact information and product requirements, we will contact you ASAP. In order to get in touch with you in time, please complete your CONTACT INFORMATION and REQUIREMENTS.
Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.