Summer is coming, many barbecue stall owners will to start selling barbecue, for the veteran should know which barbecue charcoal to choose；but for some newcomers to do barbecue, they may not know much about barbecue charcoal, and not know to use what kind of charcoal will be better, so what kind of charcoal is good for barbecue?
1. Mechanical Charcoal
Mechanism charcoal： we normally referred to as charcoal, charcoal regeneration, artificial carbon, green charcoal, charcoal and other smoke-free, charcoal rods made from wood chips by charcoal briquette extruder machine, widely raw materials: such as rice husks, peanut shells, cotton shells, Corn cobs, cornstalks, sorghum poles, etc. these all can be used as raw materials to produce charcoal. Sawdust, bamboo shavings are the best raw material. High density and heat value, smokeless, tasteless, non-polluting, non-explosive, flammable, It is an internationally recognized barbecue green product.
- Environmental protection: No need to cut down trees, using bamboo and crop wastes through the charcoal briquette extruder production line, turning waste into treasure, not only solves the environmental pollution of waste materials, but also creates economic value. The production of ordinary charcoal requires cutting down trees, which will destroy the ecological environment.
- High energy: The general fixed charcoal content is about 80%, the calorific value is 7500-8000kcal/kg, while the ordinary charcoal has low fixed charcoal content and the calorific value is about 6500kcal/kg.
- Clean: Flammable, smokeless, charcoal-free, no sparks when burning, the residual ash naturally falls during the burning, and the ash is about 3% or 6%. After burning, there is less residual ash.
- Reasonable structure: The shape of finished product is regular, hollow or solid construction, easy to use, it has a uniform length and size, which is conducive to combustion and use.
- Low water content: The water content of the charcoal is less than 5%. the ordinary charcoal has a large water content and wouldn't kindle easily.
2. Fruit Trees charcoal
Fruit trees charcoal: Fruit trees charcoal is mainly made from apple trees, pear trees and other fruit trees. Its characteristics are high burning value and calorific value,large heat card, long burning time, non-toxic and harmless, no odor,less impurities,no slag, the ash is small,and the meat baked with it is particularly fragrant, so it is mainly used for barbecue.
Fruit charcoal is the best barbecue charcoal.but due to limited fruit trees resources, the cost is so high. Barbecue boss comprehensive consideration, they will not choose fruit charcoal.
3. Chrysanthemum charcoal
Chrysanthemum charcoal: Chrysanthemum charcoal is processed with chrysanthemum waste residue and straw as raw materials. Chrysanthemum charcoal contains 21 kinds of trace elements. It is the best charcoal species for barbecue food we know well. Because of the natural properties of chrysanthemum charcoal, it makes barbecue food taste more better, have a distinctive flavour ; chrysanthemum charcoal has good thermal conductivity, high calorific value, flammable, resistant to burning, uniform burning, smokeless, non-explosive, non-toxic and tasteless, low residual ash, high burning rate, no pollution etc.
4. Miscellaneous charcoal
Miscellaneous charcoal:the burning time of miscellaneous charcoal is short. For example, if the weather has a small wind, the small wind can accelerate the burning speed of the charcoal. In the process of combustion, it will making "pa" " pa" explosive sound , miscellaneous charcoal lighter texture, lower heat than fruit trees charcoal,it is fragile, not suitable for transport.
Shenglongjinzhonghuan Building, Zhongyuan District Zhengzhou City, Henan Province, China.