E.P Machinery company focuses on manufacturing all kinds of charcoal making machines, including all kind of charcoal briquette shaping machines and carbonation furnaces (batch-type carbonation furnaces and continuous rotary carbonation furnaces). Do you know how to maintain a continuous carbonation furnace? If you have no idea about it, please get the information you need in the following content.
How to maintain a rotary carbonation kiln?
There are seven tips for you.
1. Lubricate the speed reduce at a fixed period, in order to make sure the carbonation furnace can rotate smoothly;
2. Check the wearable parts regularly. If the parts get worn, you need to change them as soon as possible;
3. Every day, before you start the rotary carbonation furnace, you should check all the screws on it. If any screw is loose, you must tighten it immediately;
4. Check the circuit and power supply of the carbonation furnace regularly so as to guarantee safe production;
5. The surface of the rotary carbonation kiln is very hot when the rotary carbonation furnace is working, so it is forbidden to place anything on the furnace.
Continuous carbonation furnace is kind of a giant equipment, and it is important for a charcoal briquette production line. Therefore, the purpose of maintaining the rotary carbonation furnace well is for efficient production and prolonging the service life of the equipment.
Shenglongjinzhonghuan Building, Zhongyuan District Zhengzhou City, Henan Province, China.