The hammer mill is mainly used to pulverize the biomass materials into powders of 3-5 mm. The applicable materials are wood chips, branches, hulls, rice husks, corn straw, cotton stalks, soybean husks, wood sawdust, sunflower seed hulls, coconut hulls, palm olives and other materials with diameter less than 50 mm. Also the hammer mill can be used for charcoal, coconut shell carbon crushing.
Hammer crusher(hammer mill) is one of the most widely-used crushing equipment. Its structure consists of three parts: feed port, crushing chamber (rotor, hammer, sieve, tooth plate) and the discharging part (fan, cyclone, dust collecting bag).When the crusher runs, the materials enter the crushing chamber from the feeding port, and collide with the tooth plate and the high-speed rotating hammers. Under the repeated impact collision and friction, the materials are gradually pulverized.
For the pulverizer without the fan, the air flow will force the crushed material out off the crushing machine. For the hammer mill with the fan, the crushed materials will be exhausted from the crusher and separated from air through collecting device(such as cyclone, and dust collecting bag etc.).
Applicable production line
Biomass/charcoal Briquette Production Line
Biomass Pellet Making Production Plant
Charcoal Briquette Production Line
Advantage of hammer mill
- Low investment and energy consumption;
- High working efficiency;
- Reasonably compact and durable construction;
- Special carbon tungsten alloy hammers, more durable and wear-resistant;
- No deviation of hammer weight, reliable performance;
- Dynamic balance test, no vibration.
|Model||Power(kw)||Capacity(kg/h)||Weight(kg)||Packing size (mm)|
- How to Earn More Profit with Charcoal Briquetting Lines? 2019-11-15
- Solution to Turning Used Construction Wood into Charcoal Briquettes 2019-11-12
- The Factory Tour of Saudi Arabian Customers 2019-11-08
- Qatar Customers Visited E.P Machinery 2019-11-06
- FAQ About Dry Powder Briquette Machines 2019-09-11