The roller crusher is mainly used for crushing various charcoal such as wood charcoal , coconut shell charcoal and so on. This machine has the advantages of small size, large crushing ratio, low noise, simple structure, convenient maintenance, uniform and adjustable particle size of crushed materials, sensitive overload protection, safe and reliable performance.
Roller crusher crushes charcoal by rotating rollers in opposite directions. It consists of an electric motor, a bracket, fixed rollers, movable rollers and a safety spring. The roller surface is mostly smooth, The bearing of the movable rollers can be moved along the frame and supported by a strong safety spring. In case of a particularly hard object falling into the crusher, the bearing can move and spit out the impurities. Before normal operation, the gap between the two rollers should be adjusted with gaskets to ensure the crushing ratio.
Applicable production line
Advantage of hammer mill
- Special charcoal crusher is suitable for all kinds of charcoal, whether it is charcoal or coconut shell charcoal;
- The fineness of charcoal is adjustable. The special charcoal crusher is equipped with a device that can easily adjust the fineness of the charcoal produced;
- High efficiency and environmental protection. The special charcoal crusher consists of three groups of drums that extrude the block charcoal into charcoal powder. No wind, no dust, and high efficiency;
- Long service life. The rollers are made of high quality alloy steel and heat treated. Compared with ordinary crushers, special charcoal crushers have a longer service life;
- ASTM and EU standard plugs and sockets .To make the connection between the machine and the power supply more convenient and safe;
- Advanced electric control panel makes operation more convenient.
- How to Earn More Profit with Charcoal Briquetting Lines? 2019-11-15
- Solution to Turning Used Construction Wood into Charcoal Briquettes 2019-11-12
- The Factory Tour of Saudi Arabian Customers 2019-11-08
- Qatar Customers Visited E.P Machinery 2019-11-06
- FAQ About Dry Powder Briquette Machines 2019-09-11