Feed Flat Die Pellet Machine
Biomass pellet machine is a biomass energy processing equipment. The agricultural and forestry processing wastes, such as wood chips, straw, rice husk, bark and other biomass as raw materials, are solidified into high-density particles through treatment and processing.
Feed flat die pellet machine
Flat die type pellet mill is mainly used for pressing corn, soybean meal, straw, grass, rice husk, etc. into feed pellets, which are widely used in animal husbandry, large and medium-sized farms, feed mills. Meanwhile, the pellet mill can also be used for making biomass fuel pellets. The biomass pellets can replace wood, raw coal, fuel oil, liquefied natural gas, etc., which are widely used for heating, living stoves, industrial boilers, biomass power plants, etc.
Applicable raw materials
Applicable raw materials
Wood (sawdust) as the main raw materials, branches, straw, cornstalks, sorghum poles, corn cobs, straw, rice husks, peanut shells, bamboo chips, peanut skin, sunflower seed shells, oil tea shells, cottonseed hulls, furfural slag, wine Slag, mushroom stick, bagasse, corn cob, coconut shell, coffee shell etc.
Corn straw pellet、whoot straw pellet、rice straw pellet、peanut shell pellet、branch pellet、wood straw pellet.
The flat die pellet machine consists of a motor, a gear box, a drive shaft, a die plate, a press roller, a feed hopper, a cutter and a discharge hopper several parts. The die and pressure roller are specially treated with high-quality alloy steel. The main shaft and the flat mold drive the pressure roller under the action of friction. The pressure roller and the die produce high temperature to mature the starch, and the protein is denatured and solidified. The pellets are sent out of the pellet machine through the tray, and the length of the pellets can be controlled by adjusting the angle of the cutter.
- Simple structure, wide adaptability, small floor space and low noise.
- Powdered feed, grass powder can be granulated without adding a little liquid, so the moisture content of the pellet feed is basically the moisture content of the material before granulation, which is more conducive to storage.
- High economic benefits and low investment cost.
- Dry material processing, the production of feed pellets with high hardness, smooth surface, internal ripening, can improve the digestion and absorption of nutrients.
- The pellet length can be adjusted at diameter 2mm-10mm. Grass powder granules, pure grain granules, and mixture granules can be processed.