The sawdust charcoal briquette machine is the main equipment that uses agricultural and forestry waste to produce charcoal. It is also a very popular environmentally friendly production equipment on the market. Many users are also investing in this type of sawdust charcoal briquette machine to produce machine-made charcoal briquettes. But some investors have problem like high ash content, so what is the reason for the high ash content of charcoal briquette?
1. The raw material itself has a high ash content. Solution: The raw materials such as rice husks, straws, and weeds have relatively large ash content, so the charcoal ash content is relatively high. Generally speaking, the charcoal cannot be used in the barbecue industry and can only be used in factories.
2. The carbonization temperature is too high. Solution: If the temperature is too high during the carbonization process of the sawdust charcoal briquettes, it will inevitably cause the carbon element to combine with hydrogen and oxygen to escape. This will cause the charcoal to be relatively light, but the ash can’t escape, that is to say, the ash of the charcoal will increase.
3. The temperature rise time is too long. Solution: If the temperature is too high during the carbonization process, it will inevitably cause the carbon element to combine with hydrogen and oxygen to escape. This will cause the carbon to be relatively light, but the ash can’t escape, which means that the ash of the charcoal will increase.
4. Equipment quality. Only using good quality equipment can the quality and output of machine-made charcoal briquettes be greatly increased. When buying charcoal machine equipment, many customers choose cheaper equipment, but they don’t know that this will hurt them.
5. Skills of workers making charcoals. Each production process has strict requirements, such as the size of the raw materials crushed, the humidity of the raw materials, the proportion of each raw material added when multiple raw materials are mixed to make charcoal, the carbonization time during carbonization, the control of temperature, and so on. If the workers do not master these skills, either the charcoal stick will not be formed well, or the carbonized charcoal is unqualified.
Shenglongjinzhonghuan Building, Zhongyuan District Zhengzhou City, Henan Province, China.